Roberts & Roberts is a small consulting firm providing services to oil, gas, petrochemical, pipeline, and electrical generation companies in the capacity of a primary contractor and as a subcontractor to engineering companies. Our capabilities include:
- Asset Management: production/processing facility top-down Reliability-Availability-Maintainability modeling and maintenance function optimization, process system simulation modeling, cost-estimating, cost-benefit analysis, economic feasibility analysis, loss protection of fixed capital assets, supervision of contractors and employees, regulatory compliance.
- Risk Engineering: hazards review (HAZOP, FMEA, FMECA, Safety Barrier Analysis), scenario development, scenario risk ranking, explosion, fire, and toxics dispersion modeling, quantitative risk analysis (FTA, RBDA, simulation modeling, Safety Integrity Level Selection (SILS) and Layer of Protection Analysis
- System Safety and Process System Reliability Modeling: fault tree analysis (FTA), Safety Integrity Level Selection(SILS), reliability block diagram analysis (RBDA), reliability data collection and analysis, top-down process system Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) modeling, process system capacity analysis, and process system RAM simulation, availability improvement methods such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Reliability Engineering & Maintenance Management: operating strategy, maintenance strategy, maintenance budgeting and cost accounting, cost-benefit analysis, operational risk exposure, maintenance organization optimization, head count and task allocation, root cause investigation, mechanical integrity auditing and assessment, fitness-for-duty, cost-benefit analysis, bench marking, selection and application of best practices, effective use of computerized maintenance management systems, turnaround planning, scheduling, budgeting and management, LP optimization, data mining and analysis, report writing.
- Process Safety Management: all aspects of development, organization, and implementation of a PSM program, process safety information, process hazards assessment, operating procedure preparation and verification, operator training, emergency response planning, incident reporting and investigation, contractor management, auditing, regulatory compliance
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering consulting involving materials selection, failure investigations, corrosion and degradation of materials, and materials standards.
- Pipeline consultations regarding line pipe manufacturing, pipeline fitness for service, fracture control, and risk analysis.
Is your job:
Just call us.